Developed in cooperation with the multiple European champion and Olympic medal winner Christian S.
The brand new GEWO Powerspeed rubber is ITTF approved and stands for enormous speed, as like the name says.
Christian S says: “The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER should transmit the full power of the shot in the best possible speed. This is what GEWO has done really well in combination with the outstanding selected veneers. With this racket you can play table tennis incredibly well and develop a tremendous power.
The anti-vibration system, with a special veneers gluing for a higher rigidity of the racket and higher control of the shots, as well as the specially selected veneers make the racket a true speed monster.
- GEWO CS ENERGY POWER table tennis rackets with ITTF approved GEWO CS POWER SPEED pimple-in rubbers
- The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER table tennis racket is made of 5 specially glued plywood veneers
- The sponge thickness of the GEWO CS ENERGY CONTROL table tennis racket is 1,8 mm
- The GEWO SENSETISE grip system guarantees an intense grip
- The GEWO CS ENERGY POWER weighs about 190 grams
- Attractive concave (flared) handle design
- Developed by Vice World Champion and Olympic medalist Christian S